Kotak Mahindra Recruitment 2021. Kotak Mahindra recruiting B.Com/BBA for Client Servicing Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Kotak Life has bought back its stake from Old Mutual and is no longer in a joint venture, thus making us a 100% owned subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.Eligibility for the Client Servicing Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Kotak Mahindra
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Client Servicing Manager
- Qualification: B.Com/BBA
- Experience:01-06+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 10/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: Interested candidate can contact on email@example.com or apply for the same.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Corporate Client Servicing role. B2B model.
- Candidate will be managing existing clients of Financial Institution Group who are mainly NBFCs, HFCs, MFI, SFBs, and Co-op Banks etc.
- Building up strong relationship with the middle & senior management of clients by meeting them personally and frequently.
- Addressing & solving client queries in a productive manner by coordinating with Operations, Claims, Underwriting, IT, mid office & departments at KLI HO & clients –
- Operations Coordination
- MIS, premium, cancellation, foreclosures, data recon & so on
- Periodic audit & allied activities
- Bank statement and balance confirmation follow-up
- Brokerage/ CA commission process, working, allied activities & follow up
- Claims Coordination
- Claims Follow up including WIP cases/ Re-NEFT cases/ Stale cheque cases/ Pending Nominee details cases & any such other activates related to claims
- Claims audit certificate & allied activates