Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance hiring graduate for operation Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Kotak Life has bought back its stake from Old Mutual and is no longer in a joint venture, thus making us a 100% owned subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance Company Ltd (Formerly known as Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd.) is a 100% owned subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the operation Analyst as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Operation Analyst
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 2 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: ₹ 2,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 28/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 28 December , 3.00 PM – 5.00 PM
2nd Floor, 7, Community Center, Block A, New Friends Colony, New Delhi, Delhi 110065
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- To prepare analyze, model and interpret data accurately.
- Coordination with all the stakeholders for smooth processing and target achievement.
- Ensure adherence to End-To-End TAT and handle escalations.
- Completion of given tasks efficiently.
- Should be able to analyze all outcomes of a situation and take steps accordingly
- Team handling
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.