Kotak Mahindra Bank Released Job Openings On 15-11-2021.Kotak Mahindra Bank Established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India’s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s™ flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate Candidates with 00-05+ Years Experience for CASA Acquisition Manager Position.Complete Details for the CASA Acquisition Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Vapi, Dadra & Nagar Haveli/Silvassa, Daman & Diu
- No of Vacancies:25
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 15/11/2021
- Mode of application :WALKIN
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 15th November – 17th November , 10.30 AM – 1.00 PM Kotak Bank, Ground Floor, Hotel Sagar Residency, Dilip Nagar, Teenbatti, Daman Contact Person: Surendra Singh Contact – Surendra Singh
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- To acquire customers for Current Account, Savings Account Products of the bank, from a pool of potential individuals, small businesses, trusts associations, societies and corporates To achieve and deepen business volume and numbers To Cross-sell TPP like Insurance, Gold, Locker, FD, Asset Products etc. To retain customers through efficient customer service till three months of acquisition when accounts are handed over to RO Hardcore Sales Mentality. Primary Motivation from the Achievement of Targets. A Hunter by Orientation. Should be well-groomed and presentable with Ambassadorship Qualities Key activities: Cold Calling Securing Appointments Understanding Customers Occupation and Needs Introducing and Explaining Suitable Products Resolving Converted Customers Queries / Concerns Managing Database