Kotak Mahindra Bank hiring graduate,postgraduate for Key Account Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Location : Chennai, Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Hyderabad
- Post Name: Key Account Manager
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 5 – 10 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: ₹ 5,50,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : On the basis of performance in Rally, to be held for shortlisted candidates after Initial screening.
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Sales experience of 5 to 6 years in Merchant acquiring and digital payments.
- Should have managed an existing portfolio of customers and grown that by selling VAS.
- Should be good at hunting and farming.
- Ability to fix meeting with key decision-makers.
- Should have good presentation and communication skills.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.