Kotak Mahindra Bank hiring graduate,postgraduate for Authoriser and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Location : Bengaluru( Ashok Nagar, Koramangala )
- Post Name: Operations Manager
- Qualification: Graduate,Postgraduate
- Experience: 4 – 9 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 4-6 L PA
- Opening date for online Application: 09/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead the Branch Banking Service Team
- Ensuring service excellence to enhance the portfolio, control retention and better cross-sell
- Regular generation of leads for New To Bank- customer and cross-sell various products like TD/MF/ CASA/Gold.
- Ensure compliance to banking guidelines, quality framework and audit requirements
- Authorize and check RO / SO entries
- Check vouchers to clear transactions above 10lakhs
- Vault / Key custodian
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.