Kotak Mahindra Bank hiring graduate for Assistant Sales Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Location : Rajkot
- Post Name: Sales/Business Development Manager
- Qualification: Graduate,Postgraduate
- Experience : 1 – 4 years
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 08/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : On the basis of performance in Rally, to be held for shortlisted candidates after Initial screening.
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- To acquire customers for Current Account, Savings Account Products of the bank, from a pool of potential individuals, small businesses, trusts associations, societies and corporates
- To achieve and deepen business volume and numbers
- To cross-sell TPP like Insurance, Gold, Locker, FD, Asset Products etc.
- To retain customers through efficient customer service till three months of acquisition when accounts are handed over to RO
- Hardcore sales mentality. Primary motivation from the achievement of targets. A hunter by orientation.
- Should be well-groomed and presentable with ambassadorship qualities
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.