Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
KONE Hiring CA,ICWA for Manager / Deputy Manager – Finance Controller (Manufacturing).KONE Oyj, founded in 1910 and headquartered in Espoo near Helsinki, Finland, is an international engineering and service company employing some 55,000 personnel across 60 countries worldwide. In addition, KONE builds and services moving walkways, automatic doors and gates, escalators and elevators. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: KONE
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Manager / Deputy Manager – Finance Controller (Manufacturing)
- Qualification: CA,ICWA
- Experience :06+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform or organize the execution of the business controlling tasks as defined in KONE FCM Analyze the organizations business activities and advise management on financial matters and impacts of the business transactions and decisions.
- Support functional or operational area managers in forecasting the future results of their business. Collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial information and economic indicators so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making strategic and operational decisions on, for example, acquisitions, investments, capital expenditure, divestitures, mergers, or the sale of assets.
- valuate industry, economic, financial, and market trends to forecast the organizations short, medium and long-term financial and competitive position.
- Provide technical expertise and advice on financial issues to functional or operational areas managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Assure the correctness of managerial information including order book, WIP, late cost reserves, accruals and pre to post calculations
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-