khazana jewellery Recruitment 2021. khazana jewellery recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA),B.Com,MBA/PGDM for Assistant Manager Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Khazana Jewellery is an organised jewellery retail house in South India. It was founded by Mr. Kishore Kumar Jain, and opened its first professionally managed retail showroom in Cathedral road, Chennai, in 1993. It has since expanded to over 48+ showrooms across India, and Dubai.Eligibility for the Assistant Manager Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: khazana jewellery
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Assistant Manager Finance
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA),B.Com,MBA/PGDM
- Experience:05-10+ years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: 5,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 23/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Branch Accounting. 2. Exposure in collection management 3. Exposure in Accounts receivables / payables. 4. Day to day reconciliation and MIS Tracking on receivables. 5. Framing policies and building internal controls for retail operations.
- 6. Strong communication and daily interaction with Banks. 7. Strong Accounting knowledge preferable in any ERP / Tally. 8. User in MS office Excel advance functions 9. Typing, English fluency and mailing skills. 10. Knowledge of GST
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.