khazana Jjewellery Recruitment 2021. khazana Jjewellery recruiting CA/ICWA/CMA/MBA for Deputy Manager / Manager – Internal Audit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Khazana Jewellery is an organised jewellery retail house in South India. It was founded by Mr. Kishore Kumar Jain, and opened its first professionally managed retail showroom in Cathedral road, Chennai, in 1993. It has since expanded to over 48+ showrooms across India, and Dubai.Eligibility for the Deputy Manager / Manager – Internal Audit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: khazana Jjewellery
- Location :Chennai( Royapettah )
- Post Name: Deputy Manager / Manager – Internal Audit
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CMA/MBA
- Experience:07-10+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 5,00,000 – 7,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- To ensure that cost accounting records are updated in system correctly on day to day basis. 2. To ensure that payments to vendors are made as per proper document and company policy and approval system.
- 3. To check and monitor inventory valuation on regular internal basis. 4. To ensure that Stock report are prepared and submitted to bank on timely basis. 5. To ensure that GST return and other statutory returns are filed correctly and timely basis.
- 6. To prepare monthly Inventory and Finance related MIS on timely basis 7. To coordinate with external auditor like Statutory and GST Audit.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.