Kerala Co-operative Bank hiring CA,MBA,Bachelor’s Degree .The beginning of the Kerala State Cooperative Bank Ltd (KSCB) dates back to early 20th century. In 1914, the then Maharaja of Travancore, his highness The Moolam Thirunal Ramavarma, by his proclamation introduced the “Travancore Cooperative Societies Regulation Act”. As per the Act, the first cooperative society – The Trivandrum Central Cooperative Bank – was registered in the year 1915. The bank started functioning on 18th January 1916 with a share capital of Rs.1.00 Lakh consisting of 1000 shares of Rs.100 each..Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows .
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Kerala Co-operative Bank
- Location : Kerala
- Post Name: Chief IS Security and IT Officer,Head Treasury,Chief Risk Officer,Chief Finance Officer,Chief Legal Officer
- Qualification: CA,MBA,Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience : 07+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies : 05
- Salary:Not Disclosed
- Age:45-65 years
- Last Date:02.03.2020
- How to Apply: Fill and Send your Application Form along with Required Documents to The Deputy General Manager (P&E), Kerala State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 33.
Job Description/skills Required
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion ,Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and apply