KAPL hiring B.A, B.Com, B.Pharma, B.Sc for Professional Service Representative Vacancy and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited, (KAPL) Bengaluru is a Government of India Enterprise.Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited is a Joint Sector Company of Government of India with 59.17% of shareholding and 40.83% from Government of Karnataka through Karnataka State Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (KSIIDC)..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Professional Service Representative Vacancy as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KAPL
- Location : Across India
- Post Name: Professional Service Representative Vacancy
- Qualification: B.A, B.Com, B.Pharma, B.Sc
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: 23
- Details of Salary: Rs. 26,000/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 30/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : 15/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited, Nirman Bhavan, Dr.Rajkumar Road, 1st Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru – 560 010
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- KAPL Recruitment 2020: On 28/12/2020, KAPL Recruitment 2020 Notification for the post of Professional Service Representative has been released on its official website kaplindia.com Eligible candidates can apply for the Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited Professional Service Representative recruitment 2020 before the 15/01/2021 and also make sure to read the KAPL Professional Service Representative Across India recruitment 2020 details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, online procedures, etc.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates who fulfill the requirements for the above posts may send their duly filled-in application as per the format available in our Company’s website http://www.kaplindia.com along with the relevant testimonials to the General Manager [HRD].
2. The application should reach us on or before 15/01/2021. The candidates applying for the above post should write “ Application for the post of ” on the top of the envelope.