Juniper Networks Recruitment 2021. Juniper Networks recruiting CA,CPA,CIA,CFE for Internal Audit Sr Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Juniper Networks, Inc. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. The company develops and markets networking products, including routers, switches, network management software, network security products, and software-defined networking technology. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Internal Audit Sr Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Juniper Networks
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Internal Audit Sr Manager
- Qualification: CA,CPA,CIA,CFE
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/01/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform all aspects of audit work for assigned audits including report preparation and review, and communication with management regarding audit results.
- Plan and develop audit objectives, procedures, and programs.
- Undertake comprehensive planning and risk assessments relating to each assignment to ensure that the engagement identifies potentially unmitigated business risks.
- Evaluate internal controls to determine their design and operating effectiveness and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Coordinate internal and external resources for the execution of assigned Internal Audit projects.
- Ensure that recommendations are clearly presented and agreed to by management and that a subsequent audit report is issued promptly.
- Partner with management to agree on corrective actions to address the root causes of identified issues.
- Partner with Compliance personnel in the development of governance, risk and compliance capabilities, and support closure of compliance related remediation.
- Train audit management and staff to plan, scope, and perform internal audits and risk assessments within established business process controls.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.