Juniper Networks India Pvt. Ltd. is hiring B.Com candidates. Juniper Networks is leading the revolution in networking, making it one of the most exciting technology companies in Silicon Valley today. Since being founded by Pradeep Sindhu, Dennis Ferguson, and Bjorn Liencres nearly 20 years ago, Juniper’s sole mission has been to create innovative products and solutions that meet the growing demands of the connected world. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Juniper Networks India Pvt. Ltd.
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Sales Operations Analyst
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience : 02-04 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: INR 2,75,000 – 7,75,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Respond to ad hoc requests flowing into the sales operations group from various teams, regarding reports, processes, requests for assistance, and or general support
- Learn to manage and administer Mist’s CRM application, Salesforce.com, and become an expert in the application while providing general administrative support for the tool
- Manage and facilitate the lead to opportunity process is support of the sales and channel teams
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues related to processes built in Salesforce.com
- Audit and maintain processes to ensure the accuracy of the data quality within the Salesforce.com database.
- Build, run, and analyze reports and dashboards for users and managers & in doing so provide insight into the business
- Ensure forecast accuracy and submission for sales teams within Salesforce.com
- Ability to drive the end to end life cycle of a quote to an order
- Communicate with logistics team to ensure all orders are shipped by scheduled ship dates
- Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and relevant training materials
- Partner with sales team and channel to help scope, configure, price quotes and submit sales orders
- Serve as a trusted adviser to sales teams and channel on pricing, product configuration, and business terms to support the sales effort
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply