Jubilant Business Services recruiting B.Com for Manager – P2P Finance and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Jubilant Life Sciences Limited is one of the India and #39;s leading corporate and a highly treasured brand throughout the world. The organization has a presence in the fields of Pharma and Life Sciences, Agri and Performance Polymers, Food and Retail, Oil and Gas and Services. Jubilant Life Sciences Limited is an integrated global pharmaceutical and life sciences Company engaged in Pharmaceuticals, Life Science Ingredients and Other businesses including Drug Discovery Solutions and India Branded Pharmaceuticals.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager – P2P Finance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jubilant Business Services
- Location :Delhi NCR, Greater Noida, Noida, Ghaziabad
- Post Name: Manager – P2P Finance
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience: 08-13+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead the transitions of Procure to Pay (P2P) from North America and India ensuring strong understanding of the business and current landscape
- Lead the operations for P2P, at Greater Noida, by setting up a high performing organization that delivers to business expectations, leading a team of 15 including 2 direct reports
- Baseline existing process, Develop and implement standard KPI/Metrics, Service Levels that support business decision making and consistent governance
- Proven track record of developing a business impact based operating paradigms to focus on stakeholder results such as but not limited to: invoice processing turn-around, Paid-on time, First Pass Quality, GRIR clearance
- Develop a strong cadence with business stakeholders to consistently evaluate the performance of shared service against established targets.
- Proactively raise operational issues and reporting to functional managers and ensuring timely corrective actions working closely within team and Supply chain and Plant operations
- Build and implement process to ensure 100% Compliance. Further, should be able to anticipate risk and proactively suggest the measures to mitigate the risks.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvements and successfully manage the projects to contribute to the effectiveness of the operations using lean six-sigma tools
- Lead standardization of the processes across businesses, development and maintenance of desktop procedures/SOP’s
- Ability to conceptualize operational dashboard to report pending invoices, pending GR’s, open reconciliation items, amongst other.
- Understanding of technologies like OCR, scanning and indexing etc
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.