JSW Paints Released Job Openings On 12-05-2022.JSW Group is a$13 Billion conglomerate in India with its headquarters in Mumbai. JSW Group is a part of O.P. Jindal Group and has played a key role in India’s growth story. Ranked among India’s top business houses, JSW’s innovative and sustainable businesses are thriving in the sectors of Steel, Energy, Cement and Infrastructure, which are helping build anew nation. By harbouring dreams of transformation, focusing on sustainability and a philosophy to give back to the country, the JSW Group is making a better world every day. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for JSW Paints Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
JSW Paints Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BMS/BA Candidates with 03-05+ Years Experience for MIS Officer Position.Complete Details for the MIS Officer follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary:₹ 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 12/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assisting the Sales team and other Stakeholders with Analytical Data
- Preparing Various Ad-Hoc Analysis Reports in Excel
- Preparing PPT’s On Sales Overviews
- Tracking Target Variances and Reporting it to Stakeholders on a regular basis
- Updating System & informing Stakeholders with Changes in Sales Targets on a regular basis.
- Uploading various data into the system for any changes in Targets, Forecast and Pricing on a monthly basis.
- Preparing Daily & Weekly MIS Reports and sharing it with the Stakeholders.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on a periodic basis
- Follow up with the sales force team for data collation.
- Maintaining customer master
- Timely Supporting sales team with the required analysis of data.
- Regulatory MIS / Daily MIS Status update to internal team
- Assist Project team for regular MIS/Data compilation