JSW Released Job Openings On 04-04-2022.JSW Realty is a creative development firm, based in Mumbai with a strong reputation for delivering innovative, unique and sustainable projects by collaborating with local and global partners. Our focus derives from a desire to create dynamic, sophisticated properties and spaces across a variety of sectors ranging from residential luxury to social community. Using design as a tool for shaping interactions and enabling change, we aspire to create excellence. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for JSW Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
JSW Recruiting CA,B.Com Candidates with 06-10+ Years Experience for Accountant / Accounts Executive Position.Complete Details for the Accountant / Accounts Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:01
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 04/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Finance Preparation of Monthly & Quarterly Cash flow Projections of the Project Financial Analysis of new projects and calculate Project IRR, Profitability, NPV, Sensitivity analysis and Equity IRR for determining financial feasibility of the new projects; MIS & Budgeting Tracking of Project cost & comparison with the Budget for the variance Preparing Annual Business Plan and Rolling forecast; Monitoring & Analysing accounting data & preparing financial statements, MIS and Board report timely. Operations Responsible for Quotation, Invoicing, collections, product costing & track of inventory for Aequo Business and profitability analysis Ensure books of accounts of the company are correct and up to date at all times. Manage & oversee daily operations of the Accounts department. Corporate Accounts Finalization of Accounts Responsible for Statutory, Internal Audit, Tax Audit and Internal Financial Control (IFC); Statutory Compliances & Internal Controls Ensuring the legal compliance with respect to payments and filing of returns of the various statutory obligations like TDS, Service Tax, works contracts tax etc Liaising with Statutory, Internal, Tax and other Group Auditors on regular basis. Formulate policies/ process / SOP & ensure adherence to the same.