Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
JPMorgan Chase is Hiring for Financial Controller
Qualification required is CA
Job location is Bengaluru
JPMorgan Chase is Hiring CA .JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$2.687 trillion.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: JPMorgan Chase
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Financial Controller
- Qualification: CA
- Experience :04-07+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation and review of regulatory reports/submissions for JP Morgan entities as per US GAAP / IFRS requirements on monthly & Quarterly basis.
- IFRS adjustment analysis and mapping to FinRep templates & Statistical reporting.
- Mapping of financial information to relevant FinRep templates & Statistical reporting;
- Support various lines of business & Legal entity controllers with performance reporting and other query resolution especially on regulatory reporting.
- Ensure any defects are raised, monitored and re-tested for user acceptance.
- Ensure financial Integrity of General Ledger data by performing control checks & follow ups as required in line with the reporting requirement.
- Support for Finance Technology user acceptance testing (UAT) and project execution
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- A self-starter, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written – at all levels
- Attention to detail
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam