JPMorgan Chase & Co is looking to hire Chartered Accountant for the Financial Controller – Associate role.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Bengaluru location & Financial Controller – Associate Role
JPMorgan Chase & Co Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Financial Controller – Associate
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant
- Experience :04-07+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation and review of regulatory reports/submissions for JP Morgan entities as per US GAAP / IFRS requirements on monthly & Quarterly basis.
- IFRS adjustment analysis and mapping to Capital reporting.
- Mapping of financial information to relevant Capital reporting;
- Support various lines of business & Legal entity controllers with performance reporting and other query resolution especially on regulatory reporting.
- Ensure any defects are raised, monitored and re-tested for user acceptance.
- Ensure financial Integrity of General Ledger data by performing control checks & follow ups as required in line with the reporting requirement.
- Support for Finance Technology user acceptance testing (UAT) and project execution
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply