Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
JPMorgan Chase Bank is Hiring CA/MBA/Degree in Accounting/Finance .JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$2.687 trillion.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Associate – Financial Planning & Analysis
- Qualification: CA/MBA/Degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experience :01+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Produce key management reports on a weekly, monthly and Quarterly basis within tight timelines and with the highest degree of accuracy and quality
- Provide crisp and insightful commentary in reports that explain numbers in clear and summarized manner.
- Play a key role in producing the Budget decks, walks and review material during the annual budgeting cycle.
- Handle adhoc requests coming from senior management on metrics and PnL lines in a timely manner by understanding the context the requests.
- Contribute to the CCAR, ICAAP, Risk Appetite and Resolution and Recovery processes as appropriate
- Contribute as a team member for Dashboarding initiatives and also manage maintenance of Tableau Dashboards.
- Continuously look at process improvements, automations, Dashboarding opportunities for reports.
- Drive / contribute in key initiatives within CBB / CCB Finance
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply