JPMorgan Chase Bank Recruitment 2021. JPMorgan Chase Bank recruiting CA/CS/CWA/MBA for Associate – Finance Controls Management and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the 5th largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion.Eligibility for the Associate – Finance Controls Management as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Associate – Finance Controls Management
- Qualification: CA/CS/CWA/MBA
- Experience:07-09+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 19/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- In partnership with stakeholders, evaluate and perform an end-to-end analysis of the business’ risk and control environment to identify significant gaps and weaknesses and determine root cause of control breaks
- Ensure that controls are properly designed, operating effectively, and essential to a proactive risk and control culture that leverages proven evaluation strategies and sound change management protocols
- Perform Process Risk Reviews and Review of Internal Controls
- Track & Publish Risk Metrics & Scorecards
- Establish strong partnership with Global Control Management team and participate in programs like CORE, SOX, CCAR, User Tools, Automation Solutions control framework as applicable.
- Understand & ensure compliance with various JPMC control policies (Consecutive Leave Policy, Record Retention Policy, GLRS policy, Funds Transfer Policy etc.)
- Projects and Initiatives on Risk & Control Awareness
- Follow-up on open issues & exceptions for remediation & closure
- Drive general awareness and provide trainings around risk & controls
- Coordinate Audits
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.