JPMorgan Chase Bank Hiring CA/MBA for Associate – FP&A .JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Associate – FP&A
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience :08+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- Play a key role in conceptualizing and developing new reporting decks for tracking and driving performance around various field initiatives.
- Support ad hoc requests from the Business and Senior Management in line with their expectations.
- Provide commentary and insights on business performance facilitating discussions on any exceptions in trends and bringing management attention.
- Constantly look at opportunities to automate, dashboard existing reports.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and partnering skills
- Strong in SQL, Excel with Macro Knowledge
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate leadership and organizational capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously within team environment
- Ability to research issues/problems and provide a ‘solution-based’ approach
- Adaptable to change and ambiguity in the work environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint (i.e. use of pivot tables, macros, arrays, etc)
- Strong knowledge of Essbase
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply