JPMorgan Chase Bank Hiring CA.,MBA candidates for Associate – Financial Planning & Analysis and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Associate – Financial Planning & Analysis as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Associate – Financial Planning & Analysis
- Qualification: CA.,MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support Budgeting and forecasting processes for the Marketing group as per corporate timelines and continuously work on improving and maintaining high degree of forecast accuracy.
- Prepare variance analysis / walks during month close for various scenarios (Quarter on Quarter, Year over Year, Actuals vs Budgets etc.)
- Develop strong understanding of the various marketing programs run by the team. Closely tracking expense by each program and monitor utilization with reference to budgets approved for each program.
- Support development and regular updates of business cases pertaining to various marketing initiatives / programs involving coordination across multiple stakeholders
- Assess inputs from marketing team for forecasts/ budgeting exercises for reasonability and rationale of expenses incurred.
- Support standard T&E and other marketing spend reports as well as adhoc requests to marketing spends
- Constant focus on automating manual process
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.