JPMorgan Chase Bank Hiring CA/MBA for Analyst – Financial Planning & Analysis.JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Analyst – Financial Planning & Analysis
- Qualification: CA/MBA
- Experience : 02-04+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support in conceptualizing and developing new reporting decks for tracking and driving performance around various field initiatives.
- Cost center management from HC alignment standpoint – making sure non-advisor HC is correctly mapped and own the regular process of clean-ups as necessary.
- Support ad hoc requests from the Business and Senior Management in line with their expectations.
- Provide commentary and insights on business performance facilitating discussions on any exceptions in trends and bringing management attention.
- Constantly look at opportunities to automate, dashboard existing reports.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply