JPMorgan Chase Bank Recruitment 2021. JPMorgan Chase Bank recruiting CA/ICWA/CMA/CPA/MBA for Analyst FP&A Commercial Banking and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
JPMorgan Chase Bank International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company based in Basel, Switzerland. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.Eligibility for the Analyst FP&A Commercial Banking as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Analyst FP&A Commercial Banking
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CMA/CPA/MBA
- Experience:02-05+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare Daily, Weekly, Monthly reporting for the Management and review with the lead Ability to deliver end to end solutions as per agreed strategy with the US leads and drive team to provide well-articulated business insights based on available reports and data
- Understand business and finance requirements and interpret data to provide meaningful analysis to facilitate business decision-making Generate various insights for senior management to enable decision making, with information on trends, major movements and segmentation report with several other key measures
- Take responsibility and accountability for robust quality control and standards Deliver ad-hoc requests quickly and independently Proactive approach to identify and highlight major variances
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.