JP Morgan Chase Recruitment for Senior Analyst- Financial Controller Position for Bangalore location .This position required CA,MBA qualification.JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the sixth largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$2.73 trillion.Please Find Below Details for Further Details and Apply Online Go through Link at Bottom of the Article.Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
JP Morgan Chase Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Senior Analyst- Financial Controller
- Qualification & Experience – CA,MBA with 1.5 to 4 years’ experience
- Salary -Information not available
- Vacancies -Information not available
- Location- Bangalore
Job Description :
- Preparation and review of regulatory reports/submissions for JP Morgan entities as per US GAAP / IFRS requirements on monthly & Quarterly basis.
- IFRS adjustment analysis and mapping to FinRep templates & Statistical reporting.
- Mapping of financial information to relevant FinRep templates & Statistical reporting;
- Support various lines of business & Legal entity controllers with performance reporting and other query resolution especially on regulatory reporting.
- Ensure any defects are raised, monitored and re-tested for user acceptance.
- Ensure financial Integrity of General Ledger data by performing control checks & follow ups as required in line with the reporting requirement.
- Support for Finance Technology user acceptance testing (UAT) and project execution
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- A self-starter, motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work under pressure to meet changing work requirements and strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written – at all levels
- Attention to detail
Selection Procedure :Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview