JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the sixth largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$2.687 trillion.. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the India Branch -Commercial Banking – Vice President position as follows.
Eligibility : India Branch -Commercial Banking – Vice President
- Post Name : India Branch -Commercial Banking – Vice President
- Qualifications:CA or CFA,MBA
- Experience : 08+ Years
- Vacancies : Not Disclosed
- Salary :Not Disclosed
- Location: Mumbai
- Selection : Based on interview
- Manage and grow a diverse portfolio of US, European and Asian headquartered CB clients with a focus on local/regional decision makers based in India. Establish and develop local contacts with the client’s subsidiaries working closely with US teams to increase wallet share of existing clients and originating new business for India/ APAC. Typical client requirements will focus on Treasury services, Trade, Financing and Foreign exchange. Types of credit facilities range from working capital lines with parent guarantee support to syndicated transactions. Size up market opportunity, identify, solicit & develop new CB relationships by active local prospecting and execution of key deals originated from the US/ Europe and Asian headquartered CB clients. Analyse complex financial information to structure appropriate client solutions on cash management, liquidity, trade, credit facilities and execution of banking transactions. Provide quality and tailored business solutions to CB clients through the partnership with different Product teams including Treasury Services, Trade, Investment Banking & Credit Risk Management to deliver comprehensive JPMorgan products.