|JP Morgan Chase is Looking for Analyst
JP Morgan Chase inviting application for the post of Analyst. This Position requires candidates should have CA,MBA with 3-5 years experience. JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a financial holding company incorporated under Delaware law in 1968, is a leading global financial services firm and one of the largest banking institutions in the United States of America (“U.S.”), with operations worldwide; JPMorgan Chase had $2.6 trillion in assets and $256.6 billion in stockholders’ equity as of December 31, 2018. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. Under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands, the Firm serves millions of customers in the U.S. and globally many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
Job description or Responsibilities as follows.- Analyst
- Producing key metric decks for the senior management on regular / ad hoc frequencies containing both financial and operational details
- Support the Strategic Planning process across various initiatives’ and priorities and partner with leadership to prepare for regular business reviews
- Ability to understand the requirements of onshore partner & assist the team in maintaining the reporting and business management related procedures, tools and workflows
- Data analysis including the collection of data from various sources, synthesizing the information, performing analysis, and interpreting results.
- Present findings and recommendations in a business-friendly way that identifies issues, explains causes, and details business / client impact
- Provide implementation support including testing of new products, tools and business requirements
- Liaising / monitoring with Business teams on various control / audit related aspects
- Play support role in driving business-initiated change management activities across the infrastructure (assess the ask, formulate solution in conjunction with business partners, manage the execution, measure success, manage risks & controls)
- Identify and execute on efficiency/automation opportunities in the existing data consolidation/reporting processes
Other important details:
- Qualification: CA,MBA with 3-5 years Experience
- Location : Bengaluru
- Vacancies: Information not available
- Salary : Information not available
- Posted date : 09/10/2019
- Last date or Closing Date to Apply: Suggested to apply with 03 days from Opening date.
- Selection Process: Based on interview( Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview)
- Mode of Apply : Online
- Age limit : NA
for more information and Apply: Please check your eligibility with above details and apply with apply here link. if you have any doubts please ask in comment box .