JP Morgan Chase is hiring CA,CPA.JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the sixth largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$2.687 trillion.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: JP Morgan Chase
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Wealth Management (WM) LEC – Analyst
- Qualification: CA,CPA
- Experience :03+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Month – end Close– calculate, and oversee accruals and reserves. Prepare and review of revenue & expense variance & trend analysis. Oversight of Inter-company transactions which includes review and resolution of all Inter Company breaks.
- Regulatory Reporting – Ensure regulatory reporting is accurate and filed before due date. Coordination of PWC audits & local regulators. Daily collateral monitoring. Provide DRQ & supplementary data to Corporate & Regulatory Groups.
- Treasury Operations – Managing & optimization of the legal entity’s capital investments, monitor daily cash movements and transfers, oversight liquidity and regulatory exposure, provide appropriate funding of the legal entities DDA accounts by minimizing the cost, monitor and assess the impact on the bank’s cost of funding & margins
- Controls –Interpretation & implementation of Corporate Accounting Policies, Quarterly review & substantiation of the Other Assets & Liabilities. Work with other WM teams to ensure proper controls around financial activity and assist with resolution on any identified Control issues
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply