Johnson & Johnson Released Job Openings On 31-03-2022.At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.s.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Johnson & Johnson Recruiting CA/CPA/CMA/ACCA/MBA/BA/BS Degree in Accounting/Finance Candidates with 08-12+ Years Experience for Deliver Finance Manager Position.Complete Details for the Deliver Finance Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 31/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for financial planning, reporting and analysis (including Strategic Plan, Business Plan, Updates and ad hoc) for India Cluster Drive standardization, compaliance and improve visibility of Deliver managed COGS and distribution cost (SG&A) performance across sectors, leveraging technology with regional team Partner with Deliver operations team in tracking and reporting capital investments, building business cases for strategic initiatives, and validating corresponding CIPs (cost improvement projects). Partner with Segment Lead(s) as a point of contact for a specific Segment(s), to support strategy building, execution, and performance tracking at the regional level Support the Deliver Network optimization project Slim for India ensure compliances and business support Project analysis and portfolio prioritization – provide business insight and analysis in identifying, prioritizing, and executing against key programs to deliver the Strategic Plan, e.g., network and transportation optimization, brand protection, process harmonization and technology, etc. including Champion and support SigniFi project, JJCC, RFID and various other strategic Initiatives