Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2021. Johnson & Johnson recruiting CA/MBA/ICWA (CMA)/CPA for Reporting Integration Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational corporation founded in 1886 that develops medical devices, pharmaceutical, and consumer packaged goods. Eligibility for the Reporting Integration Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Johnson & Johnson
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Reporting Integration Analyst
- Qualification: CA/MBA/ICWA (CMA)/CPA
- Experience:06-08+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 18/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Integration of reports as per end state architecture which will include handling – demand intake for build, product backlog, preparing and executing business simulation and UAT, on time reports deployment and ongoing operational support.
- 2. Design, build and deploy report integration strategy by setting clear processes on report deployment, testing, change control framework, hyper care support and operational support model. 3. Define and Design user stories, epics, features and product backlog 4. Develop/conduct Business simulation test approach / cases. 5. Develop User acceptance test approach and develop and conduct test cases
- 6. Collaborate closely with various partners to understand change impact assessment and partner with training lead to execute train the trainer sessions 7. Partner with deployment manager to handle cutover processes which includes – production deployment plan, hyper care transition plan, execute dress rehearsals, suggest on Go/No Go decision and draft project closure report
- 8. Provide system support during hypercare for triage issues to resolve error types and handle communications, including defect resolution & system-wide issues
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Johnson & Johnson entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Johnson & Johnson entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.