Pennar Industries Limited recruiting CA for Chartered Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Pennar Industries Limited is one of the leading engineering organisations in India with diverse product offerings and multi-location presence.An epitome of quality, precision, and perfection,Pennar is driven by an unrelenting desire to excel with experience and expertise spanning over three decades..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Pennar Industries Limited
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 00 – 04 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 04/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : 9th Floor (West Wing), DHFLVC Silicon Towers,, Kondapur,, , Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
– Set up Control, risk mechanism for US Operation
– Review Capex / Pre-operative spend for US operations
– Capex Efficacy ratio to be done on monthly basis
– Weekly / Fortnightly Budget and MIS of Pre opex cost
– Once operation commences prepare and review operations
– Maintain of books and accounts from quick books
– Audit of the entity with Deloitte
– Half Yearly / Yearly once travel to US to review books, process and controls
– having experience in US GAAP and IND AS
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.