JLL Released Job Openings On 17-10-2021.Jones Long LaSalle Incorporated is a global commercial real estate services company founded in 80 countries with offices in the United Kingdom. The company also provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors and individuals with high net worth..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for JLL s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
JLL Recruiting Commerce graduate or Post Graduate/CA Inter Candidates with 02-05+ Years of Experience for Senior General Ledger Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Senior General Ledger Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Gurgaon
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 17/10/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for preparing and posting month end close journal entries (accrual, prepayments, mortgage etc.) Responsible for posting accounting corrections/reclassifications entries to ensure accurate accounting records against the income and expenses accounts Prepare monthly bank and mortgage reconciliation and follow up on any outstanding or un-reconciled items Conduct monthly variance analysis for balance sheet and P&L codes to determine the reason for deviations beyond threshold limit Timely preparation of monthly financial packages in accord to meet the deadline established within Client Accounting Services and by external Client. Review, verify, approve invoices and raise check requests, research and resolve invoice discrepancies if any and monitor the accounts to ensure payments are up to date. Responsible for cash management of assigned properties, which includes the review of client’s bank statements, having deposits applied against tenants. Ensure that the reconciliation of tenant service revenue and cost of tenant service revenue are completed each month, and the open items are followed up diligently Responsible for arranging monthly funding from clients to accommodate payments and/or distribution to client Assume responsibility for the coordination and organization of year-end audit work and preparation of supporting schedules..