Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
JLL Hiring CA Inter/Commerce graduate/ Post Graduate for Assistant Finance & Accounts Manager .Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated is an American commercial real estate services company. The company also provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors, and to high-net-worth individuals. The company is ranked 189th on the Fortune 500. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: JLL
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Assistant Finance & Accounts Manager
- Qualification: CA Inter/Commerce graduate/ Post Graduate
- Experience :01+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly property financial statements for most complex properties, generally a 5 to 6 property portfolio, by deadlines established within Client Accounting Services and external Client.
- Responsible for reviewing end to end work which are assigned to the team, generally around 25-30 properties portfolio.
- Responsible for reviewing month end close journal entries (accrual, prepayments, mortgage etc.), accounting corrections/reclassifications entries to ensure accurate accounting records against the income and expenses accounts
- Responsible for monthly bank and mortgage follow ups for any outstanding or un-reconciled items identified during month end.
- Conduct monthly variance analysis for balance sheet and P&L codes to determine the reason for deviations beyond threshold limit
- Timely preparation and delivering the monthly financial packages in accord to meet the deadline established within Client Accounting Services and by external Client.
- Assist in the budget process and review the budget from an accounting perspective.
- Review, verify, approve invoices and raise check requests, research and resolve invoice discrepancies if any and monitor the accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-