JLL Recruitment 2021. JLL recruiting Commerce graduate or Post Graduate/CA Inter for Senior General Ledger Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated is a global commercial real estate services company, founded in the United Kingdom with offices in 280 countries. The company also provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors, and to high-net-worth individuals.Eligibility for the Senior General Ledger Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: JLL
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Senior General Ledger Analyst
- Qualification: Commerce graduate or Post Graduate/CA Inter
- Experience:02-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for preparing and posting month end close journal entries (accrual, prepayments, mortgage etc.) Responsible for posting accounting corrections/reclassifications entries to ensure accurate accounting records against the income and expenses accounts Prepare monthly bank and mortgage reconciliation and follow up on any outstanding or un-reconciled items
- Conduct monthly variance analysis for balance sheet and P&L codes to determine the reason for deviations beyond threshold limit Timely preparation of monthly financial packages in accord to meet the deadline established within Client Accounting Services and by external Client.
- Review, verify, approve invoices and raise check requests, research and resolve invoice discrepancies if any and monitor the accounts to ensure payments are up to date. Responsible for cash management of assigned properties, which includes the review of client’s bank statements, having deposits applied against tenants. Ensure that the reconciliation of tenant service revenue and cost of tenant service revenue are completed each month, and the open items are followed up diligently
- Responsible for arranging monthly funding from clients to accommodate payments and/or distribution to client Assume responsibility for the coordination and organization of year-end audit work and preparation of supporting schedules.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.