Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
JLL is hiring Post Graduate in Commerce
JLL # Finance Manager #Post Graduate in Commerce #Mumbai
JLL is looking to hire Post Graduate in Commerce for the Finance Manager role. Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated is an American commercial real estate services company. The company also provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors, and to high-net-worth individuals. It is the second-largest company of its kind in the world Candidates who are seeking jobs in Mumbai location & Finance Manager Role
JLL Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: JLL
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Finance Manager
- Qualification: Post Graduate in Commerce
- Experience :03+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Don’t miss to read following finance Update:
- GSTR 4 : Everything you need to know
- GST E-invoicing : what will happen if won’t comply
- September 2020 : Important month for GST compliance
Job Description/Skills Required
- Making sound financial business decisions Serving as the backbone of the organization, you will get your hands in a lot of decision-making. You will be in charge of analysing financial operations to improve budgeting or planning.
- Particularly, you will make quarterly and yearly budget forecasting together with the client finance team for all facilities. Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational requirements
- Budgeting Expertise in spearheading corporate & financial planning initiatives in Commercial Operation, Accounts & Finance, Auditing & Taxation, MIS, Purchase & Inventory Control, Finalization of Accounts, computerization of operations, providing project reports to Banks & FI’s,.
- Proficient in preparing & maintaining statutory books of accounts and financial statements; conducting internal & statutory audits. A keen analyst with exceptional relationship management & negotiation skills with proven abilities in liaising with Banks and various regulatory authorities.
- Excellent relationship building, negotiation, analytical skills and abilities in liaising with banks & financial institutions; with the exposure of working in computerised environment. Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply