JLL is Hiring candidates having Bachelor’s degree in Commerce & accounting for the Position of General Ledger Analyst
Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated is an American commercial real estate services firm. It is the second-largest company of its kind in the world. The company is ranked 189th on the Fortune 500. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before apply. Eligibility and important details of the General Ledger Analyst as follows.
Eligibility and important details of General Ledger Analyst at JLL
- Post Name : General Ledger Analyst
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce & accounting
- Experience : 01-03 years
- Vacancies : Not disclosed
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Location: Gurgaon
- Selection : Based on interview
General Ledger Analyst Job Description:
- Responsible for the preparation of financial statements for a portfolio of properties, including General Ledger month-end close, actual to budget variance review, cash management, audits, bank reconciliations, spreadsheet preparation, and acquiring a working knowledge of real estate accounting software.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly property financial statements for a 4 to 5 property portfolio by deadlines established within Client Accounting Services and by external Client. Prepare additional schedules, which are required to support account balances or are specifically required by owners.
- Submit financial statements and work papers in review able form (including documentation) and within the proper time frame for review.
- Responsible for cash management of assigned properties.
- Ensure that all bank statements are reconciled on a timely basis and follow-up on all outstanding checks and reconciling items monthly.
- Assume responsibility for the coordination and organization of year-end audit work and preparation of supporting schedules.
- Maintain a working knowledge of mortgage agreements and management agreements for assigned properties.
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures, and makes sound decisions