Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
JLL Hiring CA Inter/Commerce graduate or Post Graduate for Senior General Ledger Analyst.Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated is an American commercial real estate services company. The company also provides investment management services worldwide, including services to institutional and retail investors, and to high-net-worth individuals. The company is ranked 189th on the Fortune 500. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: JLL
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Senior General Ledger Analyst
- Qualification: CA Inter/Commerce graduate or Post Graduate
- Experience :02-05+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for preparing and posting month end close journal entries (accrual, prepayments, mortgage etc.) Responsible for posting accounting corrections/reclassifications entries to ensure accurate accounting records against the income and expenses accounts
- Prepare monthly bank and mortgage reconciliation and follow up on any outstanding or un-reconciled items Conduct monthly variance analysis for balance sheet and P&L codes to determine the reason for deviations beyond threshold limit
- Timely preparation of monthly financial packages in accord to meet the deadline established within Client Accounting Services and by external Client. Review, verify, approve invoices and raise check requests, research and resolve invoice discrepancies if any and monitor the accounts to ensure payments are up to date. Responsible for cash management of assigned properties, which includes the review of client’s bank statements, having deposits applied against tenants.
- Ensure that the reconciliation of tenant service revenue and cost of tenant service revenue are completed each month, and the open items are followed up diligently Responsible for arranging monthly funding from clients to accommodate payments and/or distribution to client
- Assume responsibility for the coordination and organization of year-end audit work and preparation of supporting schedules.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-