Jindal Steel and Power Hiring CA candidates for Internal Audit and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.IJindal Steel and Power Limited is an Indian steel and energy company based in Hisar. With turnover of approx. ₹40000 crore, JSPL is a part of about ₹130000 crore diversified Jindal Group conglomerate. JSPL is a leading player in steel, power, mining, oil and gas and infrastructure in India. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Internal Audit as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jindal Steel and Power
- Location :Angul
- Post Name: Internal Audit
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 21/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Drive overall implementation of audit and assurance functions for Unit based on the internal audit strategy developed by CAAE. Perform risk assessment, resource planning, and audit planning to mitigate key risks and carry out post-transaction audit (or post-facto audit) basis risk assessment for example, using global pricing index to study volatile prices of iron ore, coking coal, etc.)
- Supervise all tasks related to the audit of various processes and transactions as defined in ABP and prepare weekly & monthly audit reports
- Undertake special and vigilance audit per management requests, red flags identified during pre and post audits, etc. and pass on recommendations in order to mitigate risks of misappropriation, overutilization, nexus between department & contractor, asset theft, etc.
- Provide practical recommendations to improve risk management practices, efficiency, and effectiveness. Communicate regularly with all critical internal departments to execute internal audit procedures in the department seamlessly
- Convince and persuade various departments and other key stakeholders using facts and figures to identify process deviations and suggest improvements; keep the communication objective and process-oriented to avoid negativity Build mechanism to resolve cross-functional issues and ensure periodic review of the action plan.
You are requested to please go through the job description carefully and share your updated profile at email@example.com if you are interested in the same.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.