Jindal Infrastructures Hiring B.Com candidates for Account Assistant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Jindal Infrastructures Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 31 December 2002. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 14,504,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 14,478,000. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Account Assistant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jindal Infrastructures
- Location :Mumbai( Kalina )
- Post Name: Account Assistant
- Qualification: B.Com
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 3,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 18/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :17th December – 26 December , 2.00 PM – 6.00 PM 3rd Floor, Jugal Jyoti, 176, CST Road, Vidyanagari Marg, Kalina, Santacruz (East), Mumbai( Kalina ) 400098. Opposite Shaman Mercedes Showroom. (view on Map) Contact – Sharda Pujari
- Mode of application : Walk In
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Managing Debtors & Creditors Reconciliation Having good knowledge of GST & TDS Returns Bank Reconciliation Inventory Management on Tally Maintaining Bank Book / Cash Book
- Should have very good knowlege of Tally ERP Should have Very Good knowledge of GST & TDS Slabs Excellent knowledge of MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.