JCPenney recruiting Any Graduate for Accounts Executive/Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.JCPenney is one of the largest purchasers of clothing, shoes, accessories, and household items sold in the United States and Puerto Rico. The company has a rich history of 118+ years with 840 locations in 49 U.S. states and Puerto Rico and online at jcp.com.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accounts Executive/Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: JCPenney
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Accounts Executive/Accountant
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 04/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: Astonjon D’Almeida , If interested, please reply with your updated resume and below details to email@example.com.
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Receive, prioritize, and process various types of employee garnishments
2. Work with third parties and agencies to ensure garnishments are processed through to completion.
3. Handle escalated issues related to Garnishments in an appropriate and timely fashion. Work with legal on escalated items.
4. Work exception reports and correct employee tax setups.
5. Identifying areas of potential process improvements and helping to ensure appropriate implementation.
6. Checking the accuracy of figures, calculations, and postings about business transactions.
7. Verify data for accuracy and correct transactions
8. May assist in training new associates.
9. Performing other related tasks as assigned.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.