Jana Small Finance Bank hiring graduate for BDE and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Jana Small Finance Bank, erstwhile Janalakshmi Financial Services, is headquartered in Bengaluru. It is one of the 10 financial institutions which had received in-principle approval from RBI, in 2015, to set up a Small Finance Bank.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the BDE as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Jana Small Finance Bank
- Location : Hassan, Hubli, Davangere, Belagavi/Belgaum, Dharwad
- Post Name: Sales Officer
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 1 – 5 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: ₹ 1,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 25/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Acquisition of CASA & liabilities a/c from cold calling, market reference, Fixed Deposit
- Responsible for implementing sales and marketing activities within a branch in order to grow the Liabilities business and achievement of sales targets.
- Movement of CASA Forms, Service Enquiry to the existing and related products & services of customers, adherence to process
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.