Jam and Associates Operations India Private Limited recruiting CA for Chartered Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.We are 95% subsidiary of SKS Business Services Ltd,Chartered Accountants, 3 Sheen Road, Richmond upon Thames TW9 1AD United Kingdom..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Chartered Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jam and Associates Operations India Private Limited
- Location : Amravati, Maharashtra
- Post Name: Chartered Accountant
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 1 year
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: ₹25,000 a month
- Opening date for online Application: 04/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare financial statements from incomplete records for limited companies, partnerships, and sole traders.
- Prepared of corporation, personal, sole traders, and partnership tax returns.
- Preparation of planning checklist, analysis of risk and materiality level, overall review, and budget the hours required to complete the audit.
- Select the sample according to the risk and size of the client and send it to the UK.
- Check the correctness of the sample, do a proper review of the financials, raise the queries with the UK team, etc.
- Preparation of audit report and relevant schedules etc.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.