Jaguar Overseas Hiring CA candidates for Manager – Finance & Accounts and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.A Global Project Exports company engaged in Engineering, Procurement and Construction (Project Exports) projects as well as supply projects, Jaguar Overseas Limited takes pride in possessing expertise in the fields like Power, Agriculture, Industrial Plant, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy etc. Recognised as an ISO certified company, our operations span across Africa and S.E. Asia. Keeping the value system as a perfect blend of 3T’s – Truthfulness, Transparency and Trust – in our work culture, we have earned respect and commitment from our customers.. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Manager – Finance & Accounts as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jaguar Overseas
- Location :Dubai/ UAE
- Post Name: Manager – Finance & Accounts
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 24/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Monitoring of Financial, Accounting and Administrative Procedures Planning & budgeting of Financial, Accounting and Administrative departments (HR Budget, General Means, Budget preparation, optimization and monitoring (cost control and evolve tracking system…)
- Supervise audit assignments (internal and external) Performing an active watch on legal and regulatory developments. Ensure that professional relationship with third parties are maintained (suppliers and other creditors, debtors, banks, lawyers, auditors, government institutions)
- Ensure all required insurance policies are in place and renewed in a timely manner Oversee the administration and documentation required for board and shareholder meetings Implementation of the actions necessary to ensure the company complies to all regulatory requirements
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.