IRCON hiring CA,ICWA,LLB for Assistant Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Ircon International Limited, formerly Indian Railway Construction Limited, is an engineering and construction organisation, specialized in transport infrastructure. The PSU was established in 1976, by the Government of India under the Indian Companies Act 1956..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IRCON
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Qualification: CA,ICWA,LLB
- Experience: 1+ years
- No of Vacancies: 37
- Details of Salary: Rs. 40000–140000/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
- Opening date for online Application: 03/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :29-01-2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : Dy. General Manager/ HRM, IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017.
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Suitable candidates (after initial screening) will be shortlisted for selection process comprising of Written Exam and/or Interview
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
Ircon International Limited (Ircon International Limited) is looking for eligible candidates for Manager and Various 37 posts on fixed term basis.Applicant can fill-in and submit the application form along with enclosures in support of Caste, educational qualification, Age, experience, identity proof etc on or before the due date of 29-01-2021 . No application received thereafter can be entertained.
How to Apply :
Interested persons fulfilling the criteria may send their application in the required format to the given address by 29-01-2021 Applicants should provide the documents of Updated Curriculum Vitae, Copies of working papers, Copy of educational certificates.
Candidates must superscribe the envelope properly. A candidate is permitted to send one application only.