Invesco Recruitment 2021. Invesco recruiting Graduate for Sr Performance Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sr Performance Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Invesco
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Sr Performance Analyst
- Qualification: Graduate
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter.
- Opening date for online Application: 21/01/2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The analyst must train and educate others on performance measurement theory and methodology, as well as the performance measurement process internally.
- Prepare analytics, performance reports and risk on a recurring and ad hoc basis.
- Reconcile and update portfolio/benchmark performance and validate, identify, investigate and resolve security level discrepancies at the transaction, position, and pricing level in Global Performance Measurement and Risk applications.
- Retrieve, validate and upload data from various source/vendor systems and upload to the department’s applications.
- Validate completeness and accuracy of data in department’s performance, risk, and analytics tools.
- Monitor various performance and control reports, identify potential performance issues, research underlying data that may cause performance discrepancies and resolve by following procedures.
- Compile data and supporting documentation for external audits, reviews, and GIPS verification.
- Support and provide valuable inputs to our business partners with special projects.
- Effectively communicate with Global Performance Measurement and Risk, Operations, and IT staff to resolve data issues and escalate problems to the appropriate groups.
- The analyst must have strong communication skills and must be able to answer questions from other performance analysts, operations associates, portfolio managers and other users regarding the details of performance calculation process and auditing procedures.
- Analyst must support the manager in allocating, reallocating, assigning tasks, must be willing to monitor and mentor in the absence of the manager and must act as a guiding force.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.