Invesco Recruitment 2021. Invesco recruiting MBA or any other Professional qualification with Finance as Major Specialization for Trainee – Investment Services and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange.Eligibility for the Trainee – Investment Services as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Invesco
- Location : Andhra Pradesh
- Post Name: Trainee – Investment Services
- Qualification: MBA or any other Professional qualification with Finance as Major Specialization
- Experience:01-03+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform Client level reconciliation for Cash & Positions between Invesco Portfolio accounts and relevant sponsor accounts
- Restrict the accounts from trading due to account discrepancies and pending reconciliation in the Invesco portfolio accounting
- Perform account maintenance functions including: New account setup, Terminations, Conversions, contributions/withdrawals, tax harvests
- Placing security and industry level restrictions in the portfolio accounting system. Adding financial advisor information to the portfolio accounting system to reconcile with Sponsor data
- Monitoring sponsor websites and applications for various client requests
- Reconciling cash, positions and market value on portfolio accounting system to the custodian’s record on manually reconciled accounts.
- Downloading Sponsor reports & Updating and Comparing Unified Managed Accounts (UMA) Models depending on the Sponsor Proactively contribute ideas and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Monitor and report the cash and position discrepancies in a timely manner to the trading desk. Research of various corporate actions discrepancies like stock split, reverse split, spin off, bonus etc.
- Identify & resolve individual account discrepancies accurately and efficiently, to ensure systems are ready for trading Reviewing and identifying items in the Operations Global mailbox
- Ensure the process procedures are up to date Proactively identify potential operational risks, suggest mitigation strategy to manager and lead the implementation of the agreed upon mitigation strategy
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.