Invesco Recruitment 2021. Invesco recruiting B.Com,MBA for Sr.Associate-GRE Operations and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange.Eligibility for the Sr.Associate-GRE Operations as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Invesco
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Sr.Associate-GRE Operations
- Qualification: B.Com,MBA
- Experience:03-05+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Good knowledge in system implementation, property data validation, data governance.
- Experience in Asset Management or fund administration or fund accounting is advantage
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have strong interests in developing a career in the financial markets
- Excellent accounting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly adaptable, flexible and forward-thinking; result oriented
- With high learning ability and positive curiosity
- Independent; the ability to take on responsibility as a team member
- Expertise in MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.