Invesco is hiring MBA/PGDM – Finance ..Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange…Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Invesco
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name:TRAINEE, NATA
- Qualification: MBA/PGDM – Finance
- Experience :00-01+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Adheres to all operational procedures and offers suggestions for process and/or control improvements.
- Analyzes transactions ensuring items are in good order with respect to regulatory and procedural guidelines.
- Directs other departments as well as shareholders to ensure all items presented for processing meet regulatory and procedural guidelines.
- Evaluates problems and situations to determine their importance and urgency. Conducts research and processes adjustments when necessary independently or in concert with other departments to the mutual satisfaction of the client and Invesco. Takes appropriate action for the client after the issue has been resolved.
- Fully documents and forwards client complaint items for permanent filing.
- Monitors the quality and timeliness of service delivery to customers in order to guarantee customer satisfaction by accepting full accountability for an item until resolved.
- Performs a detailed evaluation of inquiries and rejected transactions, takes appropriate action for each item and monitors the quality and timeliness of resolution so that it meets departmental standards. Works with other departments when necessary to resolve items.
- Records comments on items with regards to research performed, financial and non-financial transactions processed and to provide an accurate and clear audit trail.
- Acts in a professional, timely, and empathetic manner to written inquiries from internal and external clients.
- Stays current with all products, fund changes, fraud warnings, regulatory changes and all other policy and procedure changes that impact responsibilities of the position. Utilizes multiple computer applications to access account information and reference materials. Analyzes and processes financial and non-financial transactions and verifies completeness and accuracy of work.
- Processes incoming mail requests including, but not limited to; new accounts, purchases redemptions, transfers, exchanges, and maintenance.
- Performs other duties as needed.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply