Invesco Recruitment 2021.Invesco recruiting CA,B.Com,M.Com, MBA/PGDM for Senior Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Invesco Ltd. is an American independent investment management company that is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, and has branch offices in 20 countries. Its common stock is a constituent of the S&P 500 and trades on the New York stock exchange.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Invesco
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Senior Analyst
- Qualification: CA,B.Com,M.Com, MBA/PGDM
- Experience: 05-07+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Conduct review of Market Abuse alerts in surveillance tool on daily basis
- Search for relevant news on Bloomberg and attribute the news to any fluctuations in security price
- Review meeting logs, perform email and call surveillance to identify any potential conflict of interest
- Sign off alert completion related to PM’s trading activities by leaving detailed notes as to resolutions given in relevant systems
- Conduct investigations on irregularities & abnormal activities and report violations to relevant regional teams
- Monitor development in regulatory requirements and adjust surveillance models accordingly
- Support in enhancement of existing system by coordinating with business partners
- Prepare documentation to support reviews conducted and to substantiate/demonstrate adequate processes/controls to meet applicable regulatory requirements
- Assist with ongoing review of relevant processes and procedures to ensure best practice is followed
- Assist in preparation of monthly metrics to be reported to senior management
- Interact with members of Regional Compliance Teams and other stakeholders to assess, document, monitor, report, develop, coordinate, and implement various compliance monitoring activities, ongoing testing and related controls.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.