- Liaise with external and internal auditors to handle any financial irregularities that occur.
- Prepare financial statements such as monthly and annual accounts.
- Prepare financial management reports including planning and forecasting.
- Creating reports or offering recommendations after internal or public sector audits.
- Discussing terms with your company/client’s suppliers.
- Providing advice on tax affairs.
If you decide to go down the public practice route, your duties will be as follows:
- Providing clients and businesses with financial information and advice.
- Undertaking a full review of your employer’s systems and analysing risk.
- Advising clients on acquisitions, mergers and other business transactions.
- Forensic accounting to prevent and detect fraud.
- Maintenance of accounting records.
- Preparation of accounts and providing small businesses with management information.
Job role: Finance/Budgeting Manager
Qualification: B.B.A / B.M.S or CA with 7-10 years experience.